Monday

13 january part 2

Even 5 minutes on the Island (Myagima) was to long. I would't find peace in my mind without my notebook. So I said goodbye to Tom (who wanted to join me back to Aso so I wouldn't get lonly, but I didn't want to bother him with my stupidity (He wanted to visit Nara again wich wouldn't be possible if he went with me) so I assured him it was OK to go on without me) But it was to late to leave back for Aso. I head back to the Fish-lab, who said before I always could drop by again.



Pic: Fish-lab wich is a bar and a tropical fish shop

Once arrived there I explained my problem and they started calling instantly with the youth hostel in Aso. They contacted Yoshi and Yoko (who're planning to run a guesthouse next year) so I could stay over in their (not yet finished) guesthouse. They made sure that my notebook would come the next day so in stead of heading of early to Aso again, I could stay in Hiroshima a little bit longer. Wako asked me to stay untill the 14th evening because there would be a little party.I couldn't refuse ofcourse. So I spend the day in the fish-lab practicing and learning some more Japanese, while meeting friends I just never met before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home