Monday

15 january part 2


Afterwards we went to the Hiroshima arts museum (saw the dream of venus by Dali there) and the japanese garden where they had a tea ceremony (only once a year!) Around 4 o'clock I had to go to the station to catch my train to Tokyo. This was the last day my railpass was valid, so I had to get back. The goodbye was very emotional,... I'll miss them.Wako, Yoko, Yoshi and the entire fish-lab crew,... if you read this, LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Thanks for the great time in Hiroshima!

picture: The Hiroshima japanese garden

On the train I already practiced the origami and planned for myselve to send the peace message into the world. I'll be folding peacebirds all over the world ;o) and maybe you'll be laughing now, but for me, I have figured out the meaning of my life; friendship and happyness! The happy man won't forget Hiroshima and I hope it's likewise over there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincent Durivou said...

Mooi gesproken, Jero. Goede reis terug!

12:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nog mooier, maar weeral zoeken en proberen.

12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home