Friday

Wednesday 16/8/'06

This morning I woke up a little to enthusiastic: sun was shining, weather was sweet here :)
while the sun was warming me up (T-shirt without sleeves at 7 am!), I sat at ease writing in my diary, enjoying the peaceful quiet environment. There is a chance I'm repeating myself, but everything is breathtaking.

Camilla and I went for a morning jog (as soon she was awake that was ;o) about 10.30 am) along the beautiful scenery of the Alta river and through the forest behind their backyard. Afterwards we were just chilling on the lawn, enjoying the warm weather.

Around 3pm Camilla had to go to work, so I went for a little walkabout alongside the Alta-river. Incredible view: the water glittering in the sun, the mountains solid on the background and once in a while a salmon jumping out of the water, showing of with their somersaults.

Two busses with tourists arrived in the evening, they were on an fieldtrip to see the famous sled-dogs. Roger does races with them and has won already twice (and several top 10 rankings) the 'Finnmarkslopet', which is a 1000km sled-dog race, the longest in the world. (pictures: copyrighted do not use for comercial purp. )



Woops, I'm going to stop here otherwise I'll end up with jet another (to) long post.
(animales partner, I miss you here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home