Tuesday

Tuesday 22/8

I just realize that I'm not even a whole week in Norway, oh wait one minute,... Well now I am :)
There is just so much happening in such a litte time. I'm now @ storslett library updating the blog. We dropped of the Germans on a good hitchhiking spot, but before we went there Mari took us up in the direction of the local national park.

Never ever felt SO stupid about forgetting a battery-charger! There was a huge lionshead formed in the rocks. I hope the German hitchhikers can send me the picture! (counting on you guys!).

Mari and I will take the bus to Tromso, it an easy way and that way I can talk a little bit longer to Mari. She's an alternative healer (theta and Inca - natural medicine I think) who's really in touch with nature, I just love to talk to her and learn about her vision of the world. It makes the world seem even just that little bit more beautiful than I first noticed.

Well I think I don't have to tell you, but I'll be coming to Norway again in the future! So many experiences and I haven't even seen like a half percent of it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rispelraspel said...

Dat klinkt daar allemaal wel tof en brengt mij al onmiddellijk in vervoering bij het lezen van de leuke verhalen en de interessante mensen die je al hebt ontmoet.

Vanaf maandag vertrek ik voor de bijzondere momenten naar de andere kant van Europa.

Nog véél plezier ginder en tot later.

9:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Het is daar blijkbaar allemaal naar je zin.Maak me zorgen dat je altijd weer iets vergeet ,hoe komt dat toch?We kijken iedere dag uit naar je verslag,spijtig dat je geen fotos kunt doorsturen.Kun je ook is in het nederlands iets vermelden iedereen kan geen engels he.

9:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ach, de vrienden van jero zijn alleen maar hoog intellectueel, dus dat engels zal wel geen probleem zijn :-)

1:41 pm  
Blogger Soulexporter said...

Als ik af en toe is een antwoordje in het nederlands toe is het toch ook goe he? Ik wil gewoon de rest van de blog een beetje consistent houden,... anders wordt het wat verwarrend.

Ik heb nu niet veel tijd om te posten, dus houd ik het maar gewoon bij een reactie.

Greetzz uit het (nu) zonnige Tromso!

5:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home