Thursday

Thursday 24/8

Sun is shining, weather is sweet here,...

Had no private guide today ;) so I went for the touristical things. I visited the arctic museum (pic @ right)
and went on a little hike. There is a cable car here which gives you a beautiful overview over Tromso. But I'm spending so much money on beer here (not that I drink that much, it's just the price ;) I'm used to lower prices) that I have to save up on other things, so I hiked up the mountain instead of using the fjellheise (= cablecar) :)


(<= Tromso Yacht-basin seen from the bridge )
(the bridge form where the previous pic was taken=>)

No, just joking, I felt like a little excercice. It was awesome, (once I reached the hill) every ten paces I did, I turned around and saw more and more of tromse. The hill was really steep, and it became to warm to quickly, so I had to go up bare-chested. The view was nice, but not better than on the way there, and way to much (lazy and spoiled) tourists (who brought with them to much trash wich they left behind) .

Tonight a goodbye party, Tromso, another place to vistit twice!
PS: Wannes, they want you to come as well! I've told them already about you animalo :)


<=Tromso overview=>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home