Sunday

Thursday 24/8 part II


In the evening I went for my last night out in Tromso and there was a concert by ‘Hurra Torpedo’. Three crazy guys in old retro training suits, 1 guitar, 1 bass, and a whole load of household equipment that functioned as percussion. To name a few: a freezer, 2 big furnaces, a washing machine, mixer, cooking plate, vacuum cleaner, etc… (The percussionist was the singer of the Cumshots)

After the gig I went back to the students’ house because I couldn’t cope (financially) with another night out. Back at the house I noticed that Frits ( I always forget his real name ) was still awake and since the others told me he was such a good musician I asked him to play a little bit for me. Eventually it ended in a full hour during private jamming gig :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home