Thursday

Tuesday 29/8

OOh, I'm getting so tired. The night train provides you with a warm dry place, but not exactly a nice night sleep. The chairs go a little bit further back than normal seats, but it aren't beds @ all! But anyhow I arrived in Trondheim.

As I said before, nice, but not anylike the north. My backpack was stashed away in a locker in the trainstation so I went for a little walk. I went up to the fortress from where I had a nice overview over the city. Trondheim is just another western city (with a few nice wooden buildings) @ the coast. After a few hours and kilometers I ended up back @ the trainstation which was situated near the harbour.

There I met Andreas (I think it was), a 23y.o. guy who bought a second hand sailing boat. He invited me over for a coffee and talked about dreams and boats, and how such a boat became another dream to accomplish for me (have some saving to do :D )

I decided to take the nightbus to Bergen so I could have a warm, dry place again for the night and a few kilometers closer to my destination Oslo.

Travelling is nice but exhausting,... I look forward now to chill out and then head back to Belgium.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jero, be strong man:) you didnt like my favourite trondheim..pity..but its again about people and people again, isnt it. wish you luck on your way! we are still having perfect weather here,on saturday its a crazy open air concert (an oil company celebrates smth).and a nice preparty is already planned,so come on over:)its irresistable ah. tommy is leaving for prague tomorrow,pretty happy 'bout that. he even got a new haircut..hehe..guys are working, all the same. i was sick for a while, now much better, but still cant talk properly and positively no singing - silence would challenge me for a while. greetings and hugs to you from all of us! was a real pleasure meeting you, be good // puss

11:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dag Jeroen,het zit er bijna op jongske ik vind da nie erg ze. Jij waarschijnlijk wel.Ik denk wel dat je het goed gehad hebt dus geniet er u laatste dagen maar en tot gauw.Veel groetjes mama

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home