Saturday

Wednesday 30/8

The bus was a really good idea. It wasn't that comfortable as a real bed, but I was able to sleep in a dry and warm place while getting somewhere.

Arrived in the morning and headed straight to the youth hostel. The hostel was, let's just say to big. It wasn't as cozy as the youth hostels I've visited before (in Japan for example). But still, a (relatively) cheap place to stay over.

I had to check in before 10.30 but I wasn't able to get in my dorm until 15.30, so I went to check out the city. Visited Hakon's castle (his tower actually) which was nice to see, but not to spectacular. Afterwards it was time to visited the aquarium, I hadn't seen a lot of sea animals yet, so I thought it could be nice to see. Well, it wasn't as big as I expected, but they had a good and cheap lasagna :)





Once back in the youth hostel I met a few other travelers. Fabian (France), Lotte (Germany) and Gianni (A Brazilian living in Milan). We all agreed to go for a beer in a local rock cafe where we had some nice and especially funny conversations. The weariness was still in my head I noticed, so I was glad we didn't stay too long. In the bar we were joined by other two travelers from the youth hostel, an American and a Swiss girl.

almost all of them were heading off the next day, but Lotte and Gianni would stay until the next evening so I decided to stay for one more night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home